Monday 2 July 2012

I forgot about my blog…

So, at a particularly bittersweet event my friend Nicole told me I need to start a blog, and I thought, Geez Louise!! What a great idea! And then promptly remembered this little piece of cyber space that I call my own...

So I thought I would give you ten tips from what i've learned in the past couple of months:

1) an iPhone is better than a Blackberry hands down, without an argument.

2) point one is only valid until you drop the iPhone.

3) instagram is amazing and so much fun, but 12 filters get a little boring.

4) cupcakes are great birthday gifts, even for 60 year olds.

5) good friends are hard to come by, great friends come to bizarre family Friends wakes to hold your hand.

6) Johannesburg has some amazing places, neighbor goods, the ant, greenside, la vie en rose and live love and eat etc etc.

7) good boyfriends never think you're fat, but will support you on your diet.

8) family can be made up of people with no relation to you, it hurts as much to lose them.

9) smokers never see their smoke haze

10) time management is the key to success, commitment is the key to time management, drive is the key to commitment and happiness is the key to drive. All in all, Happiness is the answer.

I will be in touch again soon, with a little more coherent post, I'm just using this as a trial run on my phone, yeah an iPhone.

Love and light…

1 comment: