Tuesday 1 March 2011

To A New Outlook

A friend I know from school has a blog entitled her "Year of magical Thinking:... I have been following her blog for some time now (it kinda inspired me to start this blog) and I have decided, over the last few days that I need to change my outlook on life a little bit...

1) Early Morning are not the devil (Yes, Even those that you are waking up into and not continuing from the night before!)

2) Salad is also not the devil (There is not witty bracket to make salad even less devil-lish... Other than calling the Waiter over and announcing a problem as loudly as possible "This Salad is NOT as satisfying as a cheeseburger - return it, bring me another!)

3) Mothers will never change, no amount of teeth gritting, steering wheel grabbing or under the breath mumbling will ever change that...

3a) There comes a time where mothers have to have you to hold their hand to cross the road... Get over it.

4) Brothers may disappoint you - but such is life, you cannot change it, they are still brothers, your blood, love them, they love you more than life itself.

5) Your dogs will always look at you with love.

6) Get up in the morning, love the light and appreciate the time.

7) Your horse will be moodier than your mother... Get over it.... Get onto it... Love it...

8) A grimace is not a smile, even when you are being badgered into one.

9) Cakes will flop, the oven temperature might be wrong, there may be too much sugar, but the batter will always taste great.

10) Be grateful for life, family, your animals, potting soil, light and love...

These are my current 10 points to focus on to keep my life more positive and happy....

Her we go!
Brocco Looking good on the Lunge... great Light, Great Horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment